- Section 04200
Provide Concrete Masonry Units as manufactured by Terre Hill Concrete.and in compliance with ASTM C 90 Specification for Load-Bearing Concrete Masonry Units as follows:
- Unit Compressive Strength: 1900 psi net area unit compressive strength, average of three units, none to be less than 1700 psi.
- Weight Classification:
- Normal weight using aggregates complying with ASTM C 33.
- Lightweight using aggregates complying with ASTM C 331.
- Shapes: Provide special shapes for lintels, corners, jambs, sash control joints, headers, bonding and other special conditions.
- Provide Type 1, Moisture-Controlled or Type U, Non-Moisture Controlled units.
- Size: Manufactured with nominal face size of 8" high x 16" long (7 5/8" x 15 5/8" actual) x thickness indicated Within tolerance of referenced ASTM specification.
- Finish: Manufacturer's standard color and texture unless otherwise indicated.